This teaching is the 7th study according to the ancient triennial cycle of Torah readings and the 3rd in the three-part series on Noah. In this class, Ross covers the “bringings forth of the sons of Noah.” It presents the final days of Noah and the spreading abroad of his sons in the post-flood world. Ross uses the opportunity of this portion to cover the “7 laws of Noah,” and then highlights key points of the weekly portion. He discusses the only recorded words of Noah, 24 Hebrew words, which includes the curse of Canaan, and the blessings of Shem and Yafeth. The class also covers the sin of Ham, the Tower of Babel and a future reverse of the curse described as a “mingling of the lips,” from a prophecy in Zephaniah.Genesis #7
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books
- Honest to Moses – Making A Name – Class Sixteen
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part Two
- Honest to Moses – God’s First Name – Class Fifteen
- Why Fast for Gedaliah?
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part One
- Honest to Moses – Theophory – His Name in Their Name – Class Fourteen
- Elul אֱלוּל – The Month of Teshuvah and Return Part Two