In this week’s lesson, Ross covers Genesis chapter 48. At this point in the unfolding narrative, we begin to make a transition. Jacob is reaching the end of his days and he is blessing his sons. Jacob begins with Joseph’s two sons, born to him in the land of Egypt – Ephraim and Manasseh. Ross begins the class by briefly covering the days of the years of Jacob’s life, and then he shifts his focus to the sons of Joseph. Carefully working through the blessing of Ephraim and Manasseh, Ross explains the significance of the crossing of Joseph’s hands, and then takes a closer look at the words of Jacob’s blessing and ties in several prophetic passages to demonstrate the importance of Ephraim’s role in the unfolding redemptive plan of God.Genesis #42
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books