In this week’s class, Ross begins to focus on the pact / covenant that Elohim made with Noah. It is in the Noah narrative that we first meet with the word (ברית). It occurs 8 times between Genesis 6:18 – 9:17 and then not again until the story of Abram. What can we learn of the meaning behind the Hebrew word from this story? Ross takes a look at each use of the word in the Noah story as he works through the second of a three-part series on Noah. The importance of the age-lasting pact is that this is the only universal covenant / pact.
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen